When it comes to breakfast do you have a go to meal? Drink? Or do you skip it altogether? I was never a big breakfast person. I know the importance of it but I was never one to wake up and want a HUGE meal. In the past I have tried oh so many of the protein shakes… like all of them! My stomach was never a fan of any of them unfortunately. I always loved the thought of protein shakes since it’s easy, filling and can be consumed while on the run but I quickly realized that wasn’t going to be in the cards for me. Until I was re-introduced to Epicure!
I fell in love with Epicure products when I hosted a party for a friend. I was very happy with the real ingredients in all the products and bonus it tasted delicious and was easy to use! When the new Sweet Coconut Vegan Protein was introduced I was excited but yet very skeptical since my stomach was normally not a fan. I ordered the sample packs and was super pumped when my stomach LOVED it and did not react negatively! Woohoo FINALLY a protein powder that I loved the taste, my stomach didn’t react and actually filled me up! I have tried many different combinations and fruits to try with this protein powder but in the end this is my absolute favorite recipe! I have this smoothie at least 3-5 times a week.
Here’s the recipe for 1 serving
- 1 medium size banana
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) peanut or almond butter
- 1 scoop Cocoa Acai Smoothie Booster
- 1 scoop Sweet Coconut Vegan Protein Blend
- 1 1/2 C (375 ml) water
Hope you enjoy this smoothie as much as I do 🙂Until next time,Kerra
- Combine all ingredients. If you like it thicker, add ice cubes; for a thinner consistency, add water. Blend until smooth and enjoy! For additional yumminess and to add fibre and omega 3 add cocoa crunch!
- Full disclosure I am now an Epicure Consultant but this is strictly my personal opinion 🙂