Looking back the last few years have been pretty epic for me , from getting engaged in 2015 to our wedding in 2016 and welcoming Baby B in 2017. Every January I love going through my phone and reminiscing on the past year. Here are some of the highlights and fun memories of 2017, both personally and professionally.
– Choosing a word of the year for the first time. My word/motto was no excuses!
– Embracing and continuing my journey of healthy clean eating, exercise and losing weight/inches.
– Attending Podcamp
– Confirming our venue and partnership with the Prince George Hotel for BlogJam 2017.
– Participating in my first Instagram loop with the wonderful ladies of ECM Media and seeing the true power of engagement and working in partnerships.
– Local staycation with the hubby for Valentine’s Day ( Halifax Seaport Market, 2 Crows Brewing, Atlantica Hotel, Rockbottom Brewery and Your Father’s Moustache)
– Finding out we were pregnant
– San Diego for my 1st Social Media Marketing World Conference
– ECM Media workshop
– Local getaway with the hubby to Oceanstone Resort and Rhubard restaurant
– Logo and idea of Eat Drink & Be You was created
– 2nd professional picture shoot with the BlogJam team
– Bconnected conference in Toronto with the BlogJam ladies
-Frolicking around the city for one of my favorite events Open City
– Long weekend home in Cheticamp for fresh Lobster & Crab fix
– TIANS AGM at Digby Pines
-Attended the 1st WordCamp conference in Halifax.
– ECM Event at Oceanstone Resort
– A special cousin’s prom
– Switch Dartmouth
– Baby Gender Reveal
– Special friend’s bachelorette at Avondale Sky
– Privateer Days Festival in Liverpool
– Brunch at White Point Resort
– Canada Day at the Seaport Market
– Rib Fest
– Exploring at Fishermans’s Wharf in Eastern Passage
– Exploring in the Valley (Hall’s Harbour and Breweries)
– Anniversary celebration weekend in Tatamagouche
– Baby shower
– Weekend at the family cottage
– Maternity shoot with Genevieve Campbell Photography
– Family reunion in Cape Breton
– Finally visiting Glenora Distillery
– Celebrating 3 years as an entrepreneur KA Social Media Consulting
– Amazon associates event with National PR
– Finishing Baby B’s nursery
– Baby B arrives!
– Baby B’s first Thanksgiving
– City Harvest- First family trip to see the Pumpkin People
– Baby B’s First Halloween
– BlogJam Atlantic
– First Hotel stay for Baby B
– First trip to Liverpool for Baby B
– First trip to CB for Baby B
– My 35th Birthday
– Christmas gatherings & Events
– First Baby & Mommy movie date
– First Christmas tree
– First trip to see Santa
– Baby’s 1st Christmas
Wow writing all of these down made me realize what an amazing year I had! So many fun events and memories! I don’t think 2018 can top it but I sure will try!
Now that my 2017 highlights are out! January Goals and overall 2018 goals are coming to the blog soon.