It’s the Friday before the Super Bowl so this week’s ” Friday Finds” was pretty simple to figure out and will be fairly straight forward! I’m going to share with you my 5 favorite snacks to have during the Super Bowl. These are great for a bigger party to share with others or for a night at home with the family.
In no particular order as I love all these foods!
- Nachos- I could honestly eat nachos every day therefore including them on the Super Bowl menu is a no brainer! I personally love my nachos with Chicken, Sweet Peppers, Onions and LOTS of cheese! On the side I serve homemade Guacamole , Salsa and Sour Cream.
2. Pizza/ Garlic Fingers- Homemade if possible but if not order from your favorite local spot! Remember that others are probably thinking the same so pre-ordering your pizza is a good idea!
3. Chicken Wings- It’s honestly not a gathering or SuperBowl party without wings for me! I personally like honey garlic but also love the standard breaded wings.
4. Chili – I fully admit that for the longest time I couldn’t make Chili, I tried on many occasions, various recipes and came dead last TWICE in a Chili making contest! I have recently discovered the Epicure Cha-Cha Chili and it’s a hit! I love to top my Chili with grated cheddar cheese and sour cream.
5. Last but certainly not least these two come as a package for me when it comes to snacks for Super Bowl Sunday and it’s Pepsi and Ruffles Sour Cream & Bacon . Before you ask YES it HAS to be Pepsi and HAS to be Ruffles! There’s no better pop or chips. I’m not the only one that feels this way right?
So there you have it! My favorite Super Bowl snacks! What are some of your MUST haves for the Super Bowl?
Until next time,