This weekend seems to have quite a bit on the go from activities with the kids to the Halifax International Boat Show to fine dining at its best!
Here’s 5 things to do this weekend in Halifax.
1) The foodie in me gets excited every year when Dine Around and Savour Food & Wine Show come around! Every year, participating restaurants across the province (mostly in Halifax) showcase a variety of Nova Scotian product and creativity at a reasonable price during Dine Around which runs from January 15th to March 15th, 2018. This is a great opportunity to try restaurants that may otherwise be out of your price range as most restaurants have a set 3/4 course meal ranging in price from $25-$45. For the full list of participating restaurants check out Dine Around .
2) Looking for something to do with the whole family? Check out Winterful Waterfront Weekend on both the Halifax and Dartmouth waterfronts. Lots of activities children and adults. There will be a Fire, food, hot drinks, snow painting, music, snowshoeing, games, winter yoga, and lots more. Activities run from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm on Saturday, February 10 and 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm on Sunday, February 11. Dress warm and head out to enjoy the fun! Check out their Facebook event page for all the details.
3) Are you a boat lover? Stop dreaming and start boating! The Halifax International Boat Show is happening this weekend at the Halifax Exhibition Centre. The show has everything from entry level to luxury boats, plus a full range of services and accessories. Entry is $10 per person or $30 for a family pass.
4) Haven’t been to the Museum of Natural History lately? Check out their newest exhibition BODY WORLDS RX which offers visitors the unique opportunity to explore the amazing biology and physiology of human health and the dramatic effects of disease.
5) Last but certainly not least The Olympics 2018 are here! I don’t know about you but I’m a huge fan and love watching all sports! The Winter Olympics come every 4 years and I take full advantage and binge watch as much as physically possible. My suggestion for you: head to your favorite sports bar or host some friends over and watch history being made!
Once again if you decide to take any of my suggestions please feel free to tag me in your pictures and stories! I’d love to see your adventures.
Have a great weekend!
Until next time,